Thursday, May 10, 2007

Skater Boy or Basketball Boy??

OK--I know I just posted a blog about Radlee--but this is it for him for awhile. Let me start by
saying that Jeff and I strongly disagree about how our boy's hair should be. I have always wanted his hair to be short. I like the "preppy" look. I like short hair and plaid button up shirts!! Jeff likes the "skater" boy look. I do think it is cute how Jeff cares so much about his hair, so I usually just let him win on this issue. Well, lately Radlee's hair has been driving me crazy. Also, it is getting really hot outside and I just think that boys need to have short hair in the summer. So, today without even asking I took Radlee and had his hair cut really short. ---I know I am mean! I was really scared of Jeff''s reaction when he got home from work, so I dressed Radlee in a cute little basketball outfit. When Jeff came in from work, I said look I changed our skater boy into a basketball boy. I thought if I made it funny--maybe he wouldn't be so mad. That didn't exactly work!!! He didn't think it was so funny and proceeded to tell me that he thought Radlee looked like a nerd. I am needing some support here!!! So, you guys tell me what you think--Skater boy or basketball boy?

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Okay well I'm not the one to ask since my son has long hair and we refuse to cut it! Ha!

I am wondering if we will this summer since he'll be so hot.

by the way ... check out my blog b/c I tagged you!

The Jeter Bunch said...

Well I am very partial to the "preppy look" although I think Radlee looked cute with the longer hair also. Overall though he looks awfully cute with really short hair and I agree with the look for summer. I'll ask Abbie tommorrow and see what she thinks....afterall girlfriends get top priority, right??!!

Tiffany said...

I like the basketball boy! Short cuts are my favorite. Not TOOO short though, I don't like the Mom-I-Joined-The-Army look either. lolol.

BTW, I let Steve make most of the decisions about Kevie's hair too. Good thing for me that he likes the short and tight look!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast