Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Content

What is wrong with me lately? I just feel so unhappy with so many areas of my life, but am not doing anything to change what I am unhappy with. There ae so many areas that I feel like I am not doing a good job in, but I am doing nothing to fix them. I am just going to lay it all out there....I don't really care who reads this or what anyone thinks of me.

1. I am struggling with laziness! I feel like all I want to do lately is sit around and watch tv. I have been wasting so much time. I am doing ok with my school work but I just seem to be doing enough to get by. I am not really enjoying online classes and think that is part of the reason.

2. I don't feel that I have been spending enough time with my kids. Yes, I am with them all of the time, but I mean quality fun time together.

3. I just feel so horrible about my appearance lately. I always do this in the winter. I hibernate and gain weight and then none of my clothes fit, so I just sit around in my sweat pants and feel sorry for myself.

4. Money.....well the lack of money is always a problem for us this time of the year. I think that is part of my problem.

5. This should have been first and then all of my problems would make sense. I have been so distant from God lately. I haven't had any quiet time or even been to church in a very long time. I work on Saturday nights now, so I just go home and go to bed on Sunday morning. I know that when God is not in the center of everything, all things just don't seem right!

So, this is where I am at right now. I don't exactly know what I plan on doing about these issues, but something has to change!

3 comments:

The Zehrs said...

I am so sorry for your struggles right now! I think that you are on the right track by knowing what areas the struggles are in. If it helps, I often struggle in most of these same areas. Just know you are not alone and I will certainly pray for you! Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Melissa said...

I love you and I too am sorry that you feel down about all these things. I know it is so much harder to face pressures when they pile on top of one another like they have been. I hope that I can be the friend for you right now that you have always been to me. I am proud of you, that may not help or encourage you at the moment, but you are doing so many things, TOUGH things right now. You are an inspiration to me in so many ways and you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Jesus is right there beside you, you are His and He will always be with you no matter what!!

The Three Of Us said...

You are so open and honest...you will make it through...I know you. YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH...you already see yourself making it through...thats the first step.. The fact that you are so open and honest is inspirational in itself...I love you! God loves you!..He never leaves...and neither do the truest of friends!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast