Monday, April 30, 2007

FINALS!!

Now I truly know what all of the fuss is about when college students say that they have finals and are stressed out! As most of you reading this already know, I started back in college this past semester. I have started off slow with 2 classes and it has been so much fun. Tonight is my first final. Yesterday, I spent most of the day studying and I didn't sleep much last night. When Jeff asked me why I went to the couch last night, I told him that I couldn't sleep because I kept working math problems in my head. I asked him if he ever had that problem and he said no and just kind of looked at me like I am a freak:)

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll grow to HATE these finals! I'm so proud of you for going back to school. I would like to do that someday too. :)

Tiffany said...

Good luck!! I am proud of you too, girl! Very proud!

Kristie said...

Math problems in my head would be a nightmare!! Haha! I do feel ya on the finals in general though. How did they go?? I'm sure you did great!

When are you coming to see me again, dear friend? You spoiled me with those 2 visits so close together. I miss you!!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast