Saturday, January 24, 2009

My little man!




Radlee has always been so physical. He is really gifted athletically. He is so aggressive, until he gets on the field or on the court. I think he just likes to observe until he really gets it. We just started basketball. He loves going to his games and practices, but when he is in the game he just sort of runs around and does his own thing. I just want him to have fun! I love that he thinks he has done such a great job no matter what. Usually when he comes up to me after the game, I will say something like, "wow, dude you are so awesome". He just says, "I know!!!" I am just glad he is enjoying it for now, and maybe all of the other will come later. Here are a few pictures. I need to try and get some better ones next week. He is happy to be playing on the same team as one of his best buddies,Preston!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Rad and Preston! I hope to come to one of their games...if only it were later in the day.........j/k......I hope work went well last night, I thought about you a lot.

Angie said...

How cute......I bet he is really fun to watch out there!! He is getting so big and I am loving to watch him and Ian bond!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast