Thursday, December 11, 2008


Recently, we were privileged enough create a snow family. To our great surprise, they came to life just like their Great Grandfather Frosty the Snowman. Their time was brief, but they brought so much joy into our lives. Seeing them play for the first time was amazing. It was so hard to watch them slowly melt away. We will never forget this little snow family. If anyone out there ever has a chance to create their own snow family, don't let the opportunity pass you by!

4 comments:

Angie said...

YEAH! I want a snow family to visit our house! I was so sad to watch them melt...:-(

I love this stuff...you guys are super-de-duper!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow........that was amazing. What a sweet, sweet family. I think Snow Mom was very fashionable...she reminded me of someone else I know.......

Jill said...

That was very cute! ( :

AshleyMK said...

I love the slide show. For the next one can you do a Denise and Dad slide show? I think that would be a fun one to come up with.

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast