Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maddie in the middle



Maddie has been home for the past two days with some sort of virus...fever, sore throat, cough, and aches. She has been extra sensitive....remember she is already the most sensitive to begin with. I think it has some to do with the fact that she is the middle child, but also because she is my clone. She is exactly like me in so many ways. She even reminds me of how I acted as a child. (I am hoping she doesn't act like I did as a teenager). Today, she was sitting in her room listening to her radio. A few minutes later, she came out of her room just crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she was thinking about when she gets older and gets married and she doesn't want to leave me. Isn't that so precious that she already thinks about these sorts of things? I reminded her that she had a very long time to think about that (well we hope anyway..maybe she won't follow my footsteps in that area) and that she will always be able to see me. She is precious.....most of the time! :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She IS precious! I wuv her. I am glad that she is feeling a little better! We have missed seeing her the past few days.

Angie said...

Maddie is beautiful!!!!! Glad she feels better fo sho!

I want a hat and scarf like hers!

The Shingletons said...

So Maci!!

The Three Of Us said...

She is your clone!!! Simply adorable...
Whats up with all the sickness this year!?! Hope she's feeling better!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast