Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday morning worship at home!!



We were so excited to go and watch a friend preach at another church this morning, but when Maddie woke up feeling bad, Jeff and Brittany headed to church without me. I decided to make the best of our morning at home and listen to worship songs via you tube at home. I often forget that I can worship God in all things...even while doing dishes! I had this song turned up and was having some time with God when .... Maddie came in and said "You are praising God in the kitchen??" :) I told her we can and should praise Him everywhere! Isn't this song powerful?

PRAISE YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR PAYING MY DEBT! ALL TO YOU I OWE!!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE it! I'm sorry that they are feeling bad. We ended up leaving church early....that's a whole 'nother story though.

Melissa said...

Oh and I really like this song too!
:)

Melissa said...

Really, I just wanted to put another picture of myself on your comments..j/k.....really, j/k

Melissa said...

I like your song!

Angie said...

Well...is the family healthy? Hope so! How did school go today? Are you revved up and ready to go (not sure why I chose those words??)
Anyhoo...love you!!!

Angie said...

Hi again...are you sleeping?

Just wanted my pic to be on here at least two times since Mel's is on here two dozen times...j/k...:)

Angie said...

Oh, BTW, I want some help with the bargain shopping stuff...seriously. I'm so proud of you with that!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast