Monday, August 18, 2008

Yummy breakfast!

Here I go again.....attempting radically change the way our family eats. I have had great success in the past losing weight with weight watchers. Since I already have all of the material, I decided to start counting points again. I am trying to do it without going to the weekly meetings because of limited time and money! I am still hoping to have success though. This morning I decided to get a bit creative with how I was going to use my points for breakfast. Here is what I came up with......whole wheat toast, cheese, tomato (fresh out of Pa Pa's garden), 1 boiled egg, and horseradish instead of mayo. (I was surprised to see horseradish only had 10 calories per serving). I wasn't sure how this combination would taste, but it was delicious. This will definitely be a keeper!!! May not sound good or look good for that matter, but it was very tasty. Give it a try!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm proud of you. You have my support 100%!!!

Jill said...

Great pictures! Good luck with Weight Watchers. I'm a big fan!

MADDIE said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! It is nice to know I have a WW counselor a click away! :)

The Shingletons said...

Thanks for coming over and helping me today!! You're awesome!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast