Tuesday, August 26, 2008

retraction....we'll sort of!

So, I thought about just deleting my last "pity party" post, but I have decided to state the facts about my school schedule. I tend to be a little dramatic at times.

1. I actually should be able to be home in time to greet Maddie as she gets off the bus at Mel's house. There are only two days a week that I will get home 1 hour after Maddie does.

2. I actually should be able to pick up Britt 3 days out of the week from school.

3. There is only one day that I have to go to school at night. When I was working, there were several nights I would work.

4. Radlee's preschool does want him there by 8 (they have this strict academic program), but I can pick him up early most days of the week. I may talk to the director and see if he can come in a little later a few days of the week so we can have some mommy & Rad time a few mornings.

5. 1 day a week I only have school for one hour!

It is really not that bad. I know that many moms have to work full time jobs and I am just acting like a baby. So, just love me guys......... :)

8 comments:

Mandi said...

I know how you feel it hard to be a mom and work and go to school. It is ok to feel this way, this means you are a good mom and love your kids. You will make it work. Just hang in there. You are in my prayers.

Melissa said...

I'll always love you and thank you for keeping the other post and not deleting it.

Cassie said...

It will all work out the way it is suppose to. You know that you have friends that love you and support you. We will do ANYTHING we can to help you.

Jeanne said...

I love you....and I love your honesty. Hang in there! You're going to make it!

Angie said...

You are gonna do great. It'll make the time you have more special and meaningful with your family. I know you, and you'll be intentional with what time you have with them. You are a great Mom to the kids and wife to Jeff. They'll be blessed to go through this time with you. I know it'll grow your family. I love how you stepped back in light of the negative and saw the positive too. That isn't easy to do! By the way, it wasn't a pity party. It is real feelings that we all have. You are a REAL girl! I bet you'll be suprised at all the time and blessings God gives you for being obedient. LOVE you!

MADDIE said...

Thank you to all of you! I am so thankful to have a strong support group!

The Shingletons said...

I love you!! You are a great mom. Please, please, let me know when I can do anything! Hang in there :)

Tiffany said...

I am so proud of you Christy!! The next semester will fly by and before you know it you will be on Christmas break! WooHoo!

I wish I was in TN now to give you a great big hug. I love you and am SO glad that you have started blogging again. I really missed sharing in your life.

Miss ya & Love ya ~ T

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast