Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yard Sale

I am having a yard sale on Saturday and have some really cute clothes that I am willing to sell pretty cheap. I have about 10 pair of boy pants/shirts size 3t. Most of the clothing is either polo, osh kosh, levi, or children's place. Sorry about the picture quality.....I am too lazy to get out my good camera and just took this picture on my cell phone. I also have some girl clothing size 8 including a few really cute jackets. Brittany also has about 4 bags full of adult/junior small-medium clothes! We are also selling our treadmill, small deep freezer, and an entertainment center, and lots of books. This is my first move to show God I am ready to be a better steward & more obedient with our finances. We can both benefit....good deals for you and less debt for me! :) If anyone is interested, give me a call. The yard sale is this Saturday, so I would need to meet up with you sometime tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish that I could help you out and take advantage of your deals. I have always wanted a deep freezer but I literally nave no where to put it. Hopefully you will have a great sale and see the fruit of your labor and obedience!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast