Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Could it be?







Oh my word....
What just occurred?
Is that Christy's laundry room I see?
Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Nope, the laundry is all done.
Now, it's time for fun!






Oh........wait....what is that I see?
Mounds of clean, folded laundry waiting for me
I know if I put them up I'd be all through
But, there are so many things I'd rather do!!!



***O.k. it may really be time for me to go back to school. I have either gone mad or have waaayyyyyy too much time on my hands!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

.........or you're just an obsessed blogger woman!!!! Do you carry your camera everywhere you go now hoping to find that oh so perfect blog picture.......I do!!

Mandi said...

Can you come to my house, I can not see the floor in my laundry room lol.

Angie said...

HI! This is so funny! We are so much alike....You crack me up! Love you! Ang

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast