Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Weekend


My birthday was yesterday and ended up being one of the best birthdays I have ever had. Friday night, some of my sweet friends had a little surprise get together for me. Saturday, Jeff and I went to dinner together, and then we hung out with friends again. We had a fire pit and made smores. It was really fun. Yesterday, the kids woke me up and had fixed breakfast for me, had roses on the table, and had a gift card from Target for me. It was so sweet!!! Thank you to all of you! I love my family and friends. I will post more pictures later. I am at school and don't have any pictures with me. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It was fun! I love the new background.

Hugs!

Mandi said...

I knew there was a reason I liked you, our b'days are one day apart lol. Happy late Birthday.

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast