Thursday, September 18, 2008

My sweet sis



My sister is so sweet! Today, she knew I was at home studying and called to see if she could bring me some lunch.



She brought some yummy Panera Bread!

We fought like crazy when we were little....(well and still do occasionally, but it only last about an hour)...but now I couldn't imagine life without her! Not only is she a wonderful sister, she is a great wife and mommy. She went back to school after she had her 2 children and worked really hard to become a nurse. I am so proud of her!

Now, she is downstairs napping in Britt's bed because she has to go to work tonight. I want to go and give her a big hug right now, but that would not be good....1. She doesn't liked to be touched. 2. She doesn't like to be woke up.

So, I think I will just let her sleep!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Blogging are we???

AshleyMK said...

Your so sweet. Thanks for not waking me up. That would have freaked me out if I woke up to you hugging me.

The Three Of Us said...

Sisterhood is powerful....

The Three Of Us said...

Love your new background....
Remember when we use to draw all those balloons on everything?

Happy Birthday....Saturday, right?
...how old...same as me...I know...OMG!!

MADDIE said...

Thanks Nicole....It is actually Sunday! Yeah, I do remember drawing the same balloon all over everything. That is too funny. We are getting old!:)

Cassie said...

I wish I had a sister! Oh well, you and Melissa will just have to step up.

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast