Monday, September 15, 2008

Chemistry test

O.k. I have been debating if I want to post my Chemistry test grade....I had said in a previous post that I would post my grade only if I did o.k. Now, if I don't post it you will think I didn't do well, but if I do post it you may think I am bragging....oh Well What the heck....I should brag for a minute; I studied my "buttocks" off (well actually it is still there and quite large)........you ready.......my grade is......104 !!!!! Yippee!!!


Now, don't go and post some cheezy comments like awww... Good job.....because then I will be embarrassed and have to delete this post!

11 comments:

Mandi said...

But, I can't help myself, great job. I know how hard it is to study the right thing and it to actually be on the test lol. You go sister. Ok don't delete the blog just be proud of yourself.

Melissa said...

You are soooo freaking smart. I'm glad you'll be my families personal dentist.......we'll be in good hands! Love you bunches

AshleyMK said...

awww. you are so great :)

Angie said...

Right on girl...is it even legal to get a 104 on a chemistry test?? I think there must have been a law that you broke when you made that grade! Don't you dare delete this....
:-)

Britt said...

aawww good job! jk.
but really, you do work your butt off. you should be proud of yourself.

Cassie said...

Everyone who knows you knows how hard you work and we are very proud of you!!!!!!!!!

The Three Of Us said...

Of course you did!!!! Thats the greatest!! Good for you!! You should celebrate!!

Tiffany said...

YAY! Don't you dare delete this post! You should be VERY proud of your score, although I agree with Ang ~ I think it is illegal to get 104 on a chenistry test!

So, when we all come back from the ends of the earth, will you be our dentist too?????

PLEASE????

Jeanne said...

Or better yet....will you come TO the ends of the earth to BE our dentist??

Great job on that test, my friend! You be VERY proud of yourself. Chemistry is tough, tough and you deserve a big old pat on the back!

MADDIE said...

Awww.....I love all of you guys!!!! Thanks for the sweet words of encouragement!

MADDIE said...

Ofcourse I will be all of your dentist.....well that is if we all have any teeth left after I finally get out of school. I often joke and say Jeff is going to have to "wheel" me across the stage when I graduate, since I will be so old!!! :)

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast