Friday, September 12, 2008

One down.....many more to go!



Well this morning I took my first big chemistry test......have I said before just how much I despise chemistry? I think I did pretty well....I will post my grade (well only if I did o.k.) :) when I find out how I did! Anyway, one down many more to go! We are going to have a huge celebration when this semester is over!!!

I was trying to get a "frazzled" look, but not sure if I achieved it!




ewww...that just freaks me out! I look gross.....here let me take another one.





hmmmmm...... a little better. I won't try anymore since the people in the TSU library probably already think I am a freak ( you will have to read previous posts to understand this comment)

Have a great day!!!

7 comments:

The Three Of Us said...

your so funny!!!great pictures...your so pretty...and ummm...why is you have zero wrinkles...when we both worshipped the sun!!!!!
Oh...and the grade thing... somethings never change....regarding you and study...then you feeling unsure...then...you ace it....

Melissa said...

Good job sista! See you later...

MADDIE said...

That is funny....no wrinkles? They are just hidden on the sides under my hair!

Unknown said...

Way to go! One test down! I am loving your pics! And don't worry - you are not a freak - at least no more of a freak than the rest of us! Enjoy your weekend!

Melissa said...

Where are you? Did you have a good Saturday? Call me if you can ....or want to :0)

Britt said...

you crack me up sometimes...

Cassie said...

You are so funny! I love hanging out with you guys. I know you did good on your test! I love the pics. I have missed you guys this weekend!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast