Sunday, November 2, 2008

Headed for another busy week!

How do you like my song? Is it driving you crazy? I feel the fast pace of this song is a reflection of the pace our lives often go during the school week! Once again, I am overwhelmed. For those of you that know me well, know that it is pretty easy to get me overwhelmed, but right now I think it is somewhat justified! :) Brittany's birthday is 10 days from today, and I still really don't have any great plans in the works! The pressure to put on the perfect 16th birthday party is too much! I think we will just end up having a sweet little party at our house. Hopefully, it will all be great and she will know how much we love her. With the shape of the economy right now and Christmas just around the corner, it is hard to spend lots of money on one night of fun. Anyway, sometimes I just think simpler is better and more meaningful!

Radlee has soccer practice and Maddie has lots of homework everynight, but we can do it!!! Brittany and Maddie are out of school on Tuesday, so I am hoping we will get to do something fun together! Britt and the band are taking a few weeks off, so she will get Monday nights off and will not have to be there as early on Wednesdays! I think she is looking forward to just being in worship and church for a few weeks and getting a little break from playing her guitar!

I have a big microbiology test tomorrow. I have been studying, but for some reason I just feel unprepared. I think all of the Halloween activities this weekend have limited my normal amount I usually spend studying for an exam. Hopefully, I will "luck" out and the questions will all be the stuff I know....I shouldn't say luck, because I feel like God has been there while I have taken every exam, and I have no doubt He will be with me tomorrow too! I also have a powerpoint presentation due this week, a paper to write, a chemistry lab test, and I am sure other things I haven't even thought of!

Anyway, I know this has been a jumbled post, but I wanted to update before I started another crazy week! I am sure I will find sometime to update though.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry that your week is so hectic. I know how difficult it is to juggle everyone's schedule. I love ya'll.

The Shingletons said...

HOPE YOUR TEST WENT WELL! I want a new background. I tried to figure it out and can't! I'm a computer loser! Oh well! That's why I have friends like you! When can I come over so you can help???? Let me know when you aren't so busy! Love you!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast