Saturday, November 15, 2008

Seasons change!

I just reread my last post and thought it would be a good idea to update. I appeared stressed, so I wanted to let all of my readers know life is calming down a little.( I like to pretend there are just tons of people waiting for me to update everyday)

1. Last nights party for Brittany went well. I think the most memorable moment was when she received a gift from all of her aunts, uncle, and Mimi. It was a necklace and ring that was her great-grandmothers. She passed away when Brittany was two years old. She loved Brittany so much and so it was so neat for Brittany to receive such a special gift that she can cherish forever. I know Britt will take good care of it. ( I will post pictures later) It was just a simple, sweet intimate party!

2. Jeff and I have calmed down a "tiny" bit about her driving. We are having her call us at every stop and helping her map out her route before she leaves.....make sure she is not crossing over lots of traffic and stuff. As much as I would like to say this is slowly helping her get used to driving, I know in many ways it is slowly helping us adjust to her driving. It is scary, but I truly believe Britt is trying hard to be so careful and cautious.

3. Tonight is the friend party. We are a little bummed that it is so wet outside since we had plans to light up the outside deck and start a fire i the chiminea (sp?). Hopefully, it will dry out a little before tonight.


That is about it. I hope to post some pictures later.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

we had fun last night. i love britt so much and i know i say this all the time, but i feel so proud of her in many ways. everytime i see her, i fight back the tears....she is beautiful inside and out.

Melissa said...

p.s. great title

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast