Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Wish




As the kids have grown up over the years, I have found a song for each of them. Brittany's song is "I hope you Dance", Maddie's song is "Your Beautiful"(I may have to work on another for her....I have no idea what this song is about...on the video it seems the guy jumps off of a cliff...but she always liked when I sang Your beautiful to her) I really haven't given it much thought that I have never really found one for Radlee, but the other day this song was on the radio, and I thought wow this is perfect. He is growing up so big. He is such a carefree little fella. His teacher even calls him "her little stunt man". It seems that there is a lot more pressure on boys as they get older, but my wish is that Radlee dreams stay big and his worries stay small.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

great song pick....i'll say it again.....i love this picture of rad..he is so cute!

Angie said...

Could he be any cuter? Ian would love his hat! Maybe they could trade a batman hat for a buzz lightyear?? :-)
I want to pick out songs for my kids...now you've got me thinking!

AshleyMK said...

I love this song. Meia danced to this song at one one her recitals.

MADDIE said...

Now, I remember that Meia did dance to this song.

Kristie said...

You're such a sweet Mommy.

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast