Thursday, November 13, 2008

Huge life change!

Today marked a day that will forever alter the way our family functions. O.k. I am being a little dramatic, but Brittany passed her driver's liscence road test today and now officially has her driver's liscense. She just drove to school. I am absolutely freaking out. Why is so hard for me to trust God with His daughter? She is on loan to me, but she is HIS. I want so hard to trust that he will take care of her while she is behind the wheel of a car by herself, but I am struggling. Please, pray for her safety and that Jeff and I can calm down and trust!!!!

This weekend we have two different birthday parties at our house. I agreed to keep a friend's baby on Sunday. I have a big micro and chemistry test on Monday. Radlee has a soccer game on Saturday. All of the blankets on my bed and Maddie's bed are in the wash from the "stupid" dogs....stupid is putting it mildly!!!!!!!!!! (I mean who goes at gets two poodles in the midst of going to college full time and raising three kids? Only me!!! I am an idiot!) Well as you can see, I am seriously at my breaking point right now! There is much more I could add, but I will spare you the insignificant details. I know many people have it much worse, and I am just being ridiculous! I am thinking about taking up smoking cigarettes...Can someone teach me how to inhale? joking...I think!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

i love ya'll....we are proud of britt and are praying for her :0)

Kristie said...

Ask again in about February. I'll be ready for a smoking buddy by then! Ha! Yeah, I THINK I'm kidding, too! :)

Man, and I thought letting Tyler catch the bus to kindergarten this year was hard. I can only imagine! Will be praying for you guys!

MADDIE said...

Kristie....wow just think you will have two at once driving. I am so sorry...I can't imagine. Good to hear from you!

Angie said...

This I know must be SO HARD! Seriously...I'm tearing up at the very thought of all of this...happening too fast for me!
I'm sorry that things are so overwhelming...I can relate on levels for sure! I can relate to the driving thing with Britt actually. Emma rides her bike with Adam on our hilly (and some busy) streets (with NO sidewalks I might add), and they've even rode to Church one morning! I can hardly stand it! I am SO out of control, but I seem to pray constantly while they are gone...(I know, seems small in comparison to a car...but still it's real hard for me)!!!
I will pray for driving safety for Britt and peace for you and Jeff. You all are so special to me!

LOVE you!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast