Friday, October 10, 2008

Another first!





I have mentioned a lot lately about how God is stretching me out of my comfort zone! Well, this weekend I am definitely going to go way out of my comfort zone and spend a night camping!!!! Along with a few other families, including my sister (Scott, can you believe I got Ashley to agree to go camping with us ?:) we are spending the night at a state park and all sleeping in tents! I have been camping a few times, but we always stayed in cabins!! No straighteners, no hot water, no make-up, no microwave, no t.v..........just our family, nature, and great friends! I am not your "outdoors" kid of girl, but I admit that I am excited to give up all of these comforts I normally live with to just spend quality time with my family and friends! I think we so often get distracted with all of the "things" all around us to truly enjoy spending time with one another. I know the kids are going to have a blast....there is nothing Radlee loves more than spending time outside playing with sticks & dirt......add his two of his best buddies.....and he is going to have a blast. I am sad that Britt has decided to stay at home with a friend, but I was once a teenager and completely understand!


I plan on taking lots of pictures!! I will plan on posting them when we get back, unless a coyote or bear gets us! Or do we even have bears in Nashville?? :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun!!!!!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast