Thursday, October 16, 2008

Field trip to the "ponkin" patch!


Today, I went on Radlee's field trip to Walden Farm. We had such a wonderful time. I haven't got to do a lot with the kids at school in the past few months because of my school schedule, so I was really excited to get to be with Radlee today. He held my hand through the entire corn maze....it was a sweet time that I hope is forever etched in my memory! I know that someday in the very near future, he won't want to hold mommy's hand! So I plan on savoring it while it last!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures I took of the animals!






4 comments:

AshleyMK said...

It looks like he had a lot of fun. Great pictures... I wonder who took them. By the way I like his hair cut...he is so darn cute. He is my little baby!

Angie said...

I love these pictures Christy. I love the fall and pumpkin patches! I'm very glad you got to go with him.
Love you.

Melissa said...

I love it, that you were able to make memories and that you are an AWESOME photographer!

Jill said...

Hi. I'm "tagging" you. See my blog for details. ( :

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast