Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been tagged!



I have been tagged by Jill. I have to find 7 interesting things about myself, which might be kind of difficult since I am a boring kind of girl! It may prove to be even harder to find 7 people to tag.

1. In middle school I played the cello and enjoyed it. I only quit because people made fun of me. It is kind of an akward instrument! I wish I would have stuck with it!

2. Most of you already know this but my dream is to someday become a dentist. I hope to someday do go on mission trips and do work with Operation Smile.

3. I worked at Chuck-E-Cheese when I was 15 (I was suppose to be 16, so I altered my birth certificate so I could work. Hey, I was just a kid!) I was Chuck-E himself on many occasions. Yep, I would get in that disquisting, smelly costume and greet all the kiddos. Actually, it was somewhat difficult to walk around in the suit and not fall over all of the kids. Those were the days!!!!

4. I married my high-school sweetheart when I was only 17 years old. I am proud of the fact that we have beat the odds and are more in love with one another than the day we married! We are so lucky to have the three sweetest kids on the planet!

5. I love name brand clothes. I know it is absolutely ridiculous to pay more for certain brands, but I love to go to TJ Maxx and get every Ralph Lauren shirt they have for the kids. I love chanel & givenchy purfume, burberry handbags, gucci, prada, coach....I love to look through magazines and envision myself dressed like a wealthy star! Maybe one day I will atleast own my very own Louis Vuitton purse. Worldy...lame....ridiculous....I know....not how God would want me to spend money....I should be ashamed!

6. My favorite colors are navy blue and kelly green. I love them together.

7. I have 7 brothers and sisters. One "full" sister.....I consider all of them "full" but genetically only 1, 3 half brothers, 2 half sisters, and one step sister. Holidays are very interesting. Brittany is older than some of her aunts and uncles.

Well there are my 7 not so interesting facts. I had a hard time thinking of them since I am an open book and share everything for all to see on my blog anyway. Here are the seven people I am tagging....

1. My sweet sister Ashley who is going to be thrilled to participate in this. :)

2. My neighbor and sweet friend Shawna. I would also consider her my "mommy mentor" She is an amazing mother who gives great advice.

3. My other sweet neighbor and friend Cassie. We just became friends a few months ago, but I feel like I have known her forever.

4. My sweet friend that I have known for a very long time Nicole. We just reconnected through reading each other's blog.

5. A sweet lady from church that just recently opened her own business, Mandi.

6. My sweet Maddie-Moo!!!

7. Another sweet friend that I met from church, Leigh.

4 comments:

The Shingletons said...

You have to come over and show me how!!! I would love to do it, but I don't know how to link to someone! When can you come over?

Mandi said...

Gee thanks, I have been sitting her over 30 minutes trying to come of with 7 interesting things about myself lol. I have come up with 3 so far, it may take me awhile to get mine posted. I may have to make something up lol. But, I did enjoy the things about you.

Melissa said...

I love everything about you. You have been a very positive and encouraging person in my life. I am thankful to have known you for a little over 7 years.

Angie said...

UUmmm...what's a burberry handbag :)????

You can see that me and name brands are not on a first name basis, huh??:)

You are very interesting and I love you lots.

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast