Monday, October 27, 2008

A moment of panic!

A few minutes ago I tried to call Britt and see how her day is going...she is at the Somet center today, and she did not answer. Yeah I know she isn't suppose to have her phone.....yada yada yada...a few minutes go by, and I get this message....Sorry I am busy getting jumped right now! Is she joking? Why would she say that? I don't find it very amusing at all!!!!!! I have text again and got no response...maybe her teacher is near and she can't reply, yeah...i know she shouldn't have her phone with her......Now, I am in panic mode....Does someone have her and is texting on her phone???? are they beating her up??? If she is o.k., I really want to spank her bottom. I know she is almost 16, but I don't find whatever her joke is very funny! I just wanted my "cyber" world to share my panic right now!! What should I do?

5 comments:

Angie said...

Okay...slight heart attack here...I called Britt and she said she got you (Thank the Lord)! Boy, I don't know if I can handle having teenagers one day with this kinda shannanagans!?!? :-)

Love you. Have a good day!

The Three Of Us said...

...I feel your pain...

Love ya!

MADDIE said...

Yeah...she was joking because I had text her saying, "I was just cheking on you." Her comment back was a joke that she was getting jumped....I guess I just didn't get it, but I was seriously freaking out for a few moments!!!

The Shingletons said...

Christy, Christy! YOu should have called me and I would have told you that they LOVE to make us crazy! I still want to get together with you so that I can figure out this tag thing! What's up Tues. morning?? Call me!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad that she was just kidding! Ang called me to reassure me that all was okay.

Love ya'll!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast