Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally.....a brave anchor!

Finally, there is an anchor willing to ask some hard questions! Mr. Biden was so angry about the questions being asked, his wife's interview was cancelled. I find it quite interesting how the republican party is constantly asked these hard questions, but the first time someone from the democratic side is asked hard questions, all future interviews are off!!! I guess it is tough and unusual facing someone from the media who may not be on his side! For more info on this story go here.


4 comments:

Angie said...

I am proud of this lady anchor! I loved seeing Biden's suprise with her questions. I loved her seriousness and her not swaying from her questions and reactions. I wish there were more media bold enough like this lady...maybe in these next days before the election, more conservative media people will get braver and bolder with those liberals!!

Jill said...

Sock it to 'im, Barbara! Hooray for her for having the nerve to ask those questions. I would like to see Obama interviewed like that and questioned so bluntly about Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, his birth certificate, etc.

MADDIE said...

Ang and Jill... I agree with you on every issue you are speaking of....Jeff and I often talk about how it is a joke when Obama is interviewed. He is asked the most basic questions....they might as well ask him questions like,"Mr. Obama, what is your favorite color?"

Melissa said...

Ditto what everyone else said. How awesome is she...love it, love it!

Newberry Bed&Breakfast

Newberry Bed&Breakfast